Yin Yoga is characterized by the relaxed practice of floor shapes using the support of props when needed for three to five minutes at a time. These still, long-held floor-based poses invite in a deep stretch and new sense of spaciousness and relaxation in the body. In Yin Yoga, we gently coax the mind to be present and aware through this stillness and sensation in the body, building mental resiliency from the inside out.
Current Yin Classes:
- Sundays 10:30 am – 12:00 pm at Hemma
- Mondays 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm at Yew Tree Yoga
- Mondays 7:30 – 9:00 pm (Candlelight Yin With Meditation) Moksana
- Wednesdays 7:30 – 9:00 pm (Candlelight Yin With Meditation) Moksana
- Sundays 6:00 – 7:30 pm (6-week registered series) Ajna
Yinfused(TM) aka Yin Yang Yoga
In this class, we practice the harmonizing of Yin and Yang. We start with a grounding and centering. Explore meridian tapping, then slow-flow through foundational (beginner-friendly) movements to gently warm the body and increase circulation (Yang). Then we slowly flow back into the stillness and long holds of Yin.
Current Yinfused Classes:
- Tuesdays 6:00 – 7:30 pm at Christs Church Catherdral
Sliding Fee Donation
Please bring a Yoga Mat and a light blanket