In-person classes in Victoria, BC & Online (Live-Streaming Classes)
Yin Yoga is characterized by the relaxed practice of floor shapes using the support of props when needed for three to five minutes at a time. These still, long-held floor-based poses invite in a deep stretch and new sense of spaciousness and relaxation in the body. In Yin Yoga, we gently coax the mind to be present and aware through this stillness and sensation in the body, building mental resiliency from the inside out.
Current Yin Classes:
- Sundays 10:30 am – 12:00 pm (PST) Online Yoga Live-Streaming
Yoga For Anxious Times
In this Therapeutic Class, we will focus on Anxiety Relief.
We will practice:
– Grounding & Centering
– Gentle Movement
– Tapping & Acupressure
All designed to help you with your anxiety. You will learn tools and techniques to can use anytime throughout your day not just when practicing Yoga.
Mondays 8:00-9:30 pm (PST) Online Yoga (Live-Streaming)
Therapeutic Yin Yang Yoga
In this class, we practice the harmonizing of Yin and Yang. We start with a grounding and centering. Explore meridian tapping, then slow-flow through foundational (beginner-friendly) movements to gently warm the body and increase circulation (Yang). Then we slowly flow back into the stillness and long holds of Yin.
- Tuesdays 6:00 – 7:30 pm at Christs Church Catherdral (in person)
- RSVP your spot here
- Trauma-informed, Donation Based Class
- Donation Based Class To pay online use codes below to adjust the price
- KARMASPOT = No fee | $5PERCLASS | $10PERCLASS | $15PERCLASS | CASH to RSVP but pay in person.
- Please bring a Yoga Mat, Yoga strap (or bathrobe tie) and, a light blanket
Back Pain Yoga
Therapeutic Yoga with a focus on the back, neck, and shoulders (& hips too)
In this class, we will;
– Relieve pain and maintain back health
– Strengthen the supporting of the spine including the deep core
– Release chronic tight muscles and fascia
– Self-massage techniques for home use
Wednesdays 6:15-7:45 pm (PST) Online Yoga (Live-Streaming)