My Weekly Victoria, BC Class Schedule
For Yoga Online (Live-Streaming Classes) Click Here
Yin Yoga is characterized by the relaxed practice of floor shapes using the support of props when needed for three to five minutes at a time. These still, long-held floor-based poses invite in a deep stretch and new sense of spaciousness and relaxation in the body. In Yin Yoga, we gently coax the mind to be present and aware through this stillness and sensation in the body, building mental resiliency from the inside out.
Current Yin Classes:
- Sundays 10:30 am – 12:00 pm Online Yoga Live-Streaming
- Mondays 5:15 pm – 6:30 pm Live-streaming Via Hemma
Therapeutic Yin Yang Yoga
In this class, we practice the harmonizing of Yin and Yang. We start with a grounding and centering. Explore meridian tapping, then slow-flow through foundational (beginner-friendly) movements to gently warm the body and increase circulation (Yang). Then we slowly flow back into the stillness and long holds of Yin.
Current Yin Yang Classes:
- Tuesdays 6:00 – 7:30 pm at Christs Church Catherdral
- RSVP your spot here or Drop-In
- Trauma-informed, Donation Based Class
- Donation Based Class To pay online use codes below to adjust the price
- KARMA = No fee | 5BUCKS = $5 | 10BUCKS = $10 | 15BUCKS = $15BUCKS | CASH to RSVP but pay in person.
- Please bring a Yoga Mat, Yoga strap (or bathrobe tie) and a light blanket
- Thursdays 6:30 – 8:00 pm Online Yoga Live-Streaming
Yoga for Sleep
This Class is all about Deep Rest. We will gound and center, practice gentle movements to free our joints and release the tension of the day then move into stillness poses (yin). We finish with a guided Yoga Nidra practice (Yoga Nidra—known as yogic sleep—is a meditation and conscious relaxation practice that is intended to induce total physical, mental, and emotional relaxation). All to get you ready for bed.
Thursdays 8:15 – 9:30 pm (currently on hold)
Yoga For Sleepy Heads (not morning people)
Do you need to be lulled awake? Do you feel awkward & foggy in the morning & need to slowly move into your day?
Then this is the class for you.
In most Yoga classes you move from standing to seated to lying down in Savasana to finish class.
In Yoga for sleepy heads we switch that up, we start lying down, then seated then eventually end with you standing up & ready to start your day.
- Sundays 9:00 am – 10:15 am Online Yoga (Live-Streaming)