Therapeutic Yoga For Hairstylists
Yoga is awesome! Whether you’ve never done Yoga before (and don’t think you are a “Yoga person”) or have regularly attended Yoga classes, there is no doubt Yoga can help you.
But here’s the thing, most standard Yoga Classes don’t address your specific needs.
How do know? Well, I was you.
I’m Nyk and before I became a Therapeutic Yoga Teacher, I was a Hairstylist, Color tech and Platform artist.
I remember very clearly how hard doing hair was on my body, my hands, wrists, shoulders, neck, back and even feet from standing all day. OUCH!
In fact, the main reason I retired was due to my work-related injuries.
Oh, do I wish I knew then what I know now! I wish I knew some super quick and easy Therapeutic Yoga tricks to get me out of pain and prevent injuries.
I wish I’d had a few things I could do to release the chronic tight and sore spots so they didn’t turn into long term damage to my body.
If I had, I might still be rocking it out on stage.
But the good news is now I do know, and I can help you!
So whether you are brand new to Yoga (and a little intimated) or experienced in Yoga doesn’t matter one bit.
In this workshop, we are going to address your specific work-related issues from your head to your toes!
Learn simple effective techniques to:
- Relieve Pain in your Neck and Shoulder Muscles
- Relieve Pain in your Upper, Middle and, Lower Back
- Relieve tightness and pain your Forearms and Wrists
- Learn Therapeutic Yoga for Your Unique Needs (from your head to your toes)
- Prevent Work-Related Injuries
- Therapeutic tricks you can do in 10 min at work
- Use Yoga Therapy balls for Self-Massage and Pain Relief
Your Registration includes:
- The live workshop
- a free practice PDF for home use
- 2 massage balls
$ 70.00 +gst
Sunday, November 17 from 1:30-3:30 pm
Workshop Location – 560 Johnson St
The fine print:
- all workshops need a minimum number of students to run
- 2 weeks cancellation notice is required to receive a refund
- no refunds thereafter