I offer group Yin Trainings, which are great if you’re curious about Yin Yoga and want to learn the basics. You can see the full details on those workshops by clicking the +
(+) 20 hour trainings
In this training we will learn the foundations of Yin Yoga and how to teach Yin Yoga in a Therapeutic setting. Students will leave with a broader understanding of Yin Yoga and how to create therapeutic class plans and effectively teach Yin Yoga to a wide range of students.
- A brief history of Yin Yoga
- Yin-Yang Theory
- Anatomy, skeletal variations and how to modify poses for different bodies.
- What makes a pose Yin
- The Yin Yoga postural archetypes and variations
- How to practice Yin in a Therapeutic way
- Who shouldn’t practice Yin Yoga
- Hyper-mobility and Yin Yoga
- Yin Yoga and the nervous system
- How to create a whole body Yin Yoga class
- See dates and register here: http://ajnayoga.ca/cec/
I also offer one-on-one Yin Yoga apprenticeships, which are a great way to dive deeper into this practice and learn how to teach it.
These apprenticeships are customized according to your current knowledge and the areas in which you need more depth or experience.
One-on-One, Yin-Yoga Apprenticeship—A Custom Program Made for You
This is a great option if you:
- have already taken a shorter, Yin Yoga Training and want to go deeper
- are already madly in love with Yin Yoga and know you want more depth than a shorter training can offer
These trainings can range from 50–300 hours, depending on your needs and goals.
Please get in touch with me via the contact form to book a complimentary, in-person consultation.