Dear Yoga Teacher,
Have you ever wondered, do I really need an email list?
The answer is YES!
Since the rise in popularity of social media, I hear people say “Email is dead, social media is where it’s at”.
I couldn’t disagree more! When it comes to building your Yoga business email is still the queen.
Here’s the thing, when you depend on Social Media for your marketing then you are at the mercy of those platforms. Their algorithm, their rules, their whims!
Did you know on average, only 1-2% of your followers actually see your posts! . And these are the people who chose to follow you.
And It’s even harder to reach new people.
Here is something worth considering: what would you do if suddenly all your Social Media accounts vanished, got hacked or, if you were suddenly locked out of your Instagram or Facebook accounts (this has happened to several yoga teachers I know).
I don’t know about you, but I want more sovereignty in my business, and I want that for you too 💜
In fact, my email list is what saved my business when Yoga Studios were closed during COVID (more in the video below)
Why You Need an Email List: It helps you serve more people and make more money
- Unlike social media, when you email your students, they actually get your email.
- It helps you serve your students, by sending them content to help them
- It builds relationships, they learn that you have tools to help them
- It creates trust, as they get a chance to get to know you and your teaching
- It leads to more students signing up for your offerings (70-80% more than social media)
- It leads to increased referrals
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Who needs an email list (hint almost everyone)
- How to choose and email service provider
- How to optimize your website to collect email addresses
- How to encourage people to sign up (ethically)
- How often to send emails
- What kind of content to include so you can help your ideal student
- How to use other people’s audience to grow your email list
Please Note: This is not a technical workshop, I won’t be showing you how to put email forms on your website or how to write an email. But I will give you video resources to help
YES, You Do Need An Email List Workshop
On Zoom (recording will be available for 1 year)
Thursday, June 2, 2024
11:30 am-1:00 pm (pacific time)
If you have any questions reach out here via my contact form