Hi Yoga Teacher,
I am so excited that you want to join me for My Therapeutic Yin Yoga Course 🥳
But before you click the sign-up button, I just wanted to make sure you read the fine print.
There was a lot of writing on the last page so you may have missed it.
Spending your hard-earned money not to mention your valuable time is not something I take lightly so I want to make sure it’s a good fit.
Prerequisites for Participation:
You must have at least a previous 200-hour teacher training
The Not So Fine Print:
- This program is Live on Zoom, not in person and not pre-recorded.
- You will have access to the recordings of our live sessions for one year.
- This program is not registered with or affiliated with Yoga Alliance
- You must purchase and watch Anatomy for Yoga By Paul Grilley
- You must attend 60% of this course live to receive a certificate so double-check the dates (listed below)
- You must complete all homework/assignments to receive a certificate
- A minimum of 30 days notice prior to, the beginning of the training is required to receive a refund
- There is a 25% admin fee all on refunds
- Once training has begun no refunds will be offered
One More Thing To Note:
This program does not include practice teaching.
This is a continuing education program so I am assuming you already have the opportunity to teach new material to your students or clients.
If you are looking for feedback on your teaching and mentorship, I do offer that either in my Apprenticeship model or Mentorship once you have completed the Therapeutic Yin Training.
If you have any questions contact me here
Okay, if you are still in I’m excited to meet you!
You can sign up using the button below.
Friday 11:00 am-3:00 pm (Pacific)
March 8, April 5, May 3 & 31, 2024
Saturdays 11:00 am-3:00 pm (Pacific)
March 9, April 6, May 4, June 1, 2024
Sundays 10:30 am-3:00 pm (Pacific)
March 10, April 7, May 5, June 2, 2024